UNIQUE BUY BACK GUARANTEE. NB THIS APPLIES ONLY TO CLARINETS SOLD WITH OUR FULL 1 YEAR WARRANTY. COMMISSION SALE INSTRUMENTS ARE USUALLY NOT COVERED BY THE BUY BACK GUARANTEE, EXCEPT IN THE CASE THAT CLARINETS DIRECT HAS OVERHAULED THEM PRIOR TO SALE.
If at the end of a 3 month period you decide to buy a new clarinet, hopefully from us! we will buy back the instrument you bought providing the first 3 simple conditions are met.
- The instrument is sold back to us in the same condition as it was originally supplied. i.e no splits or damage to the wood or key work, and case. (Fair wear and tear excepted).
- The instrument under goes any necessary re-pad & service by our own technician, the cost of which is to be deducted from the buy back price.
- The mouthpiece, if purchased separately or not, is not subject to this buyback guarantee.
- We accept payment by card, bank transfer and PayPal. Clarinets Direct is PCIDSS compliant. With bank transfer payments the purchaser must pay all bank fees and charges. Paypal payments attract a 2% surcharge due to their high fees.
1. The instrument, or clarinet accessories, will be sent out on 14 days approval [1 month for Foreign sales], with the buyer paying postage and the full price of the goods. If during the approval period the buyer returns the goods, in the same condition as supplied, i.e. no damage or modifications, then they will receive a full refund of the purchase price. The approval period can be extended subject to our agreement.
2. CLARINETS DIRECT EUROPEAN SHIPPING HUB - CDESH.
Since mainland UK left the EU customs Union on 1st January 2021 many UK businesses have struggled with the practicalities of delivering their goods to European customers. Those UK companies that wish to offer an Import VAT and tariff free product to their EU customers have had to adapt, and many have decided to transfer stock to European distribution centres. In this way European customers will be able to order goods, as before, i.e. as if the UK were still a member of the EU, and the customer will not receive any demands for local import VAT and duty on delivery or post delivery. Clarinets Direct is pleased to be able to offer this service to all our European clients. Therefore the price that the instrument is advertised for on our website is the price that will be charged, there will be NO further import charges charged to the customer. Because European orders will in fact involve 2 stages of shipping; the first to our CDESH, and from there, the second stage of shipping on to our customer, delivery times will increase by 2-3 days, and our shipping charges will rise slightly, a single clarinet will now cost £50 to send to Europe rather than £35.
3. We welcome visitors who wish to try instruments before they buy, though this service is by appointment only. In the event that instruments so chosen, are then returned during the agreed approval period, a re-stocking fee of 2.5% of the purchase price will be charged.
REPAIRS DURING GUARANTEE PERIOD
1.If an instrument should need to be returned for repair during the 1 year guarantee period then it must be returned to our workshop for inspection and, if deemed faulty, the necessary work will be carried out, free of charge. This guarantee is NOT transferable: only Clarinets Direct technicians will work FOC on instruments we have sold.